In order to clean your fish tank, you will need the following: a bucket, water conditioner, aquarium salt, a clean filter, a suction tube, and clean fresh water. Remove the lid and the light from the aquarium. Unplug filters and heaters. Remove all plants and decorations from the aquarium. Place them on a towel on a protected surface. Place the large end of the suction tube in the tank. Suck on the smaller end. When water starts to come up, place it in the bucket. Drag the tube along the bottom. Make sure that the bucket that doesn't over flow. Empty the bucket, when it is full. Use a clean filter to clean the walls of the tank with a filter. Never change more than 50% of the water. Condition and salt the water, based on the fish that you have in your aquarium and the instructions on the bottles. Pour the water into the tank. Change the filter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades