This is a video showing the drilling of live rock from a saltwater reef tank. The 1/2" holes are used for mounting pegs made from acrylic rods or other types of pegs or frag plugs. The live coral are attached to the end of the peg and can easily be positioned in the tank. This process also facilitates moving the coral to another location at a later time, they can be removed from the holes somewhat easily. It also prevents coral from falling as once its pegged well, its pretty much going to stay where you put it. No more snails knocking things down or balancing feats are needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades