Fish are among the most popular of all domestic pets. From the humble goldfish to the most complicated and beautiful aquatic micro-environments, they offer owners years of pleasure and serene viewing. Moreover, they are relatively easy to care for; however, like many pets, there is a lot to learn about this finned friend. Good tank maintenance will keep your aquarium healthy for years to come. Keep your fish healthy by watching this film, which will show you the basics of keeping your fish tank clean and healthy, including cleaning the aquarium filter and the gravel. These instructions apply to both cold water tanks with fish such as goldfish and tropical tanks. To clean your fish tank you will need an aquarium, a plastic gravel cleaner, a magnetic algae scraper, a bucket, a water dechlorinator, aquarium bacteria, and a water testing kit. Once you have those items, follow these simple steps as the video guides you through them in detail: water removal and gravel cleaning, filter cleaning, algae cleaning, water replacement, and water chemistry. With regular cleaning and water changes, it shouldn't ever be necessary to empty the tank for cleaning. Happy fish-keeping!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades